Originally Posted by Holston
Tried this this morning with my new Larue UU in 6.5 Gren.

Humbling, to say the least...

I plan on doing one every week, just to see how I progress as I get used to the AR platform, and may even start doing one with my budget .223.

That's a great idea Holston. When I first got into AR's (last year), this challenge was tormenting me. It was humbling (as you put it) to say the least. It's not that my groups were huge, or all over the place, but that I could tell I needed a lot of practice to get better at shooting the AR platform. I consulted with this great bunch of guys here and they went over what they used for stocks, barrels, grips, triggers, bullets, powder, loads, etc. etc... I learned every little bit helped. I actually owe a lot to these guys here for helping me out through my trials and frustrations... Good luck with your grendel and keep practicing.. I'm just happy to place in the top 10 of the challenge and to bump MM out of his spot a time or 2.. laugh whistle

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA