I guess it could be the load or buck fever but I shoot/have shot enough I don't generally get target panic. For the last year I have been working in a job where I just don't shoot as much as I did (that will end in February) and I noticed that half way through the first group when the first round went high my position felt different. The rest of the rounds in that mag went in the same hole. I did a mag change and shot the next ten and they felt pretty good but winds were 13mph and I could see mirage switching back and forth. I think that pretty well accounts for the lateral dispersion. The high shot that got away in the second group could have been load (FGGM cases on 5th loading) or me.

I have to collect drops this week for a match I'm using this gun in on 02 July but when I get done with that match I'll re-shoot this and see if it's me or the ammo (FGGM once fired). Last time I shot this little challenge I used a small frame gasser and averaged around .8 MoA IIRC. I can make decent ammo and I can shoot ok but I'm not as well practiced behind a gun right now as I usually am.