Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by rost495
Shooting slower in rapids is only to win matches, shoot it at the speed that you get hits on really for practice for reality. Thats one reason I like NTIT so much. Or did when I still shot.

the reduced 100 yard match takes more accuracy from you and the gun, those are hard little targets to clean. But conditions don't apply really so thats the flip side.

As to shooting offhand its an art, one that I never did really get good at. But its not a bad thing to practice.

They have Ar15 pellet guns at sportsman warehouse. I'm going to get one to practice shooting offhand. Here at my house

I'm torn. I almost think an electronic trainer and live fire are the best. Pellet guns are so slow. And 22 rimfire isn't much faster. I do like 22 rimfire for prone slow though, but the slow rounds do not relate very well to the aggressive shooting one needs to do, IMHO, to conquer offhand highpower. 3 times as slow and you can't learn to expect the shot and grab it. The timing will be off. Just my take of years of trying.

Larsen was dead. Almost totally dead. Larsen was HOT this morning. You will understand.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....