Originally Posted by wareagle700
Not flinching, recoil doesn't bother me. It's more of a fundamental issue. If I shoot enough I can work it out but getting to shoot often enough is the problem. Work and stuff ya know, sometimes shooting takes a back seat.

I agree TWR.

I know the back seat route, for years shooting was front seat, now its flipped for us.

308s get on my/our nerves after hundreds of rounds. Years ago 2 weeks at Perry shooting nationals and we both had scabs on our faces from recoil, and it actually got to a real mental game because it was starting to hurt to go prone and sling the gun for prone slow...

Do they kick? No, but cumulative will work on us anyway.

IF you are serious about shooting well, and have the time, or make the time, you can do LOADs of good with dry fire on the den floor.... takes less money/time than heading to the range if you don't have a range by walking out your back door like we do. Even then dry firing is cheaper, helps a TON, and is quicker than walking over to the range.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....