This target was shot using a Zeiss 3x9 scope on my Ar. The rifle is a Noveske lower and a Daniel Defense upper. I'm not sure of the make of the barrel. I got it from Wareagle700 and he said it was the best barrel ever made. It is 20 inches long with a 1/9 twist and is chrome lined. The barrel is not free floated.
I am submitting this target while I wait for the chance to shoot with a peep sight.

The group on the right was fired first, starting with a cold barrel. The load used was Hornady 55 grain V-Max right out of the box. I was actually not surprised with this group size as the rifle always shoots this load very well. I have just never fired ten shots in a row with it before. The larger group was fired immediately after the first ten and was fired with a hot barrel using the same ammo. I guess that non floating type hand guard probably caught up with me. Anyway, I'm not going to shoot two ten shot groups, each with a cold barrel, to convince myself of anything. I'll just stick with those tiny three shot groups and have fun.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]