OK. I should have said "very few". Most of the "unintentional" discharges one hears about fall into the ND category, IMO.

In all honesty,I do have to agree with Jeff on his point about you conceding that your statement was incorrect.I respect your changing your statement,and I do agree with your new statement.

Another individual here posted a blanket statement that carrying a gun with an empty chamber would completely eliminate accidental discharges.I informed him that an accidental discharge could still happen when he chambered a round or released the safety when he was ready to take the shot.However unlike you,he would not admit that his statement was not correct,instead insisting that if the gun went off it would not be an accidental discharge because he was preparing to shoot,and the muzzle was pointed in a safe direction.When I pointed out that if the gun went off before the trigger was intentionally pulled,it would be considered an accidental discharge regardless of where the muzzle was pointed.
It would be so much easier if more people shared your attitude.
We may not agree about hunting with a round in the chamber,but at least we can have a civil discussion and amend incorrect statements to make them correct.