Originally Posted by saddlesore

� Condition your mind right and you can keep good muzzle control even a$$ over tea cups. You might break something, but not shoot yourself to boot.

Since you�ve never fallen in 50 years, per your previous post, how do you know? I know I wouldn�t place any bets on anyone keeping their muzzle controlled during an uncontrolled fall.

I firmly believe that the carry cold camp have created a problem when none exist or at least that there is such a low acceptable risk that it doesn't matter.

Perhaps its only a �problem� for the dead and injured and the folks responsible?
Ironic that it looks like all the cold carry camp are younger hunters. Don't know for sure, just from reading a lot of past post from others for a number of years.

I�m 56 years young.

Wonder how many of our lads in Iraq carry cold. About 400,000 troops can't have it too wrong or you would here a lot more about it. �

I imagine they carry cold quite a bit, depending on where they are and what they are doing.

Last edited by Coyote_Hunter; 11/21/07.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.