Originally Posted by Dog_Hunter
Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter

It is ALWAYS an option. It may not always be the BEST option, but it is always the safest option with regard to ADs and the only one that is 100% effective.

Cold Carry isn't a 100% safety gaurantee. How many people have thought a chamber was "cold" when in fact was not? I think nobody here will argue that it is without a doubt, "safer"

Cod carry is 100% safe 100% of the time. By definition �cold carry� means the chamber is really empty. A hot chamber that is believed to be cold is still a hot chamber.

No one has ever been shot with a cold chamber and no one ever will � by definition. People used to think the world was flat but they were mistaken about that, too.

Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter

By the way, I don�t recall any cold carry types calling hot carry types idiots � can�t say the same for the reverse. I guess the cold carry types don�t have their egos threatened if others choose a different method of carry...

Then read this.
Originally Posted by Calvin
Only a [bleep] idiot would walk around with a hot chamber...

I am a cold carry type (usually). I am just trying to keep this fair.

Someone pointed that out in the other thread as well. I was correct in saying �I don�t recall� any such statements, but like those that mistake a hot chamber for a cold one, I was mistaken...

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.