Originally Posted by wildswalker
JObama....

You are trying to make your weak point stronger, and cover up the fact that you simply can't hunt.

Clearly evident to all of us who CAN hunt, and who watch you POSE........

Can't lay claim myself to the "difficulty" of killing animals that you seem to conjure up for yourself...because for me, it's ALWAYS been easy, anywhere I hunt.

If that somehow offends you, then, I just don't give a chit.......

The fact that the concept escapes you of gun safety while practicing common sense and visa versa, is telling, as the evidence leaks from your flapping yap at every turn you take.

This childish pissing match you are trying to create to bolster the "difficulty" of your hunt, and I guess by default make mine appear "easy", is going to get you nowhere regarding carrying a rifle in search of a single animal in a single day's time.

Or, in the single instant in time that your weapon unpredictably discharges and splatters your brain matter all over the underbrush........

My 9 year old kid killed his first animal on a one day only hunt that HE led me on, and did it cold chamber......THAT JeffyO trumps anything you can possibly muster in your lame defense of your ample stupidity.

Maybe it's just me, but perhaps you could be a little more obtuse, arrogant and use more foul language to make your point? Doesn't sound like you're really getting into it.....remember, it's the internet.

All American

All the time