Poot,

There are several shortened Toy's in my area; they look like a lot of fun!

My TJ was a good time. I regeared it to 4.10 and had 'em put a Tru-Track front and rear at the same time... got it set up with some nice bumpers and Warn... a lift and some 33's was next, but then my old beater truck blew the engine HARD and I looked around and went... crap, I can't really afford to have a $12k vehicle that's just toy, not when I have to buy a new truck... so away went the Jeep.

I'll get another one someday.

As far as promises... well, can't do that, sorry! :-) You know, I didn't actually START this whole thing. Go look at the Butler Creek scope covers thread; it started there and was nicely contained and actually sort of winding down. Then Steelhead, in his infinite wisdom, did HIS cute little Idiot Post of the Year thing, and then I did start this thread because I was simply interested, at that point, in finding out roughly what the ratio of hot/cold hunters was.

I guess I need to scroll through this huge sumbitch at some point and tally it up... does anyone CARE what the exact number is? I'd guess, 85/15 carrying hot? Seem about right?

-jeff

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!