Originally Posted by Jeff_O

� Just how pussyfied are we supposed to be here? A guy hunting hot might be increasing his risk slightly, but it's still minute, and still NOTHING compared to the risk he took driving 75 mph to get to deer camp... he could have slowed down to 55 and greatly reduced his chance of dying that week, but you know what? He didn't, because [bleep] it, we are MEN here and we do take risks sometimes.

Jeff �

There is nothing pussified about hunting with a cold chamber. Frankly, when someone is behind me I much appreciate that they have a cold chamber � not because the risk of a hot chamber is high in absolute numbers but because the risk with a cold chamber is absolutely zero.

�Slightly greater�? Compared to the zero risk with a cold chamber, the risk with a hot chamber is INFINITELY greater.

For my purposes, I�ll continue to hunt hot or cold depending on circumstances. If I miss an animal as a result no big deal.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.