Originally Posted by grizzyallen
never said c ny is hellish or tougher than the dacks. some of you havent read the previos pages. we were talking about thick cover . not that all of central ny is thick.WHERE I HAVE LAND IS THICK. i guess youll be the third person who knows my land better than me. until your invited over , take my word for it. ill take pics of it like steelhead and the other one and maybe you guys can relax. this started about a hot or cold chamber, not about what part of ny has the craziest terrain. opinions are like a-holes. steelhead so big and tough with all his thick cover and trophies, that he made mention of banging my wife. that sounds like he got off the subject a bit. everyone has an opinion here and thats what this sight is for but dont start putting words into my posts, until you go back and read all the previous pages. i hunt to get away from know -it- alls and every crap that life throws at you. you and the dacks sound way to tough for me just like the others. ive been around and i know what the dacks has to offer. none of you clowns still havent asked where i hunt , your just talking [bleep] like the other two. enjoy your know it all buddies.

Seems to me that you are the one with the problem here.....nice way to start off on a website....you will go far! crazy

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.