Originally Posted by Stan V
Would a constitutional ammendment to never carry hot make you cold carriers feel better/safer?

Run it by your dim leader......

If you are referring to Obama, he is the President pro tem, but he is not my �leader�. I actually don�t know of any of his stated opinions I agree with.

And no, neither a Constitutional Amendment nor any other law would make me feel better or safer. I carry both ways depending on circumstances and don�t relish the idea of more government intrusion.

Carry the way you like, I�ll carry the way I like, when I like.

I think most of the cold carry people feel the same way. Further I think we are all amused at the way some hot carry proponents obviously feel threatened that some folks come to a different conclusion than they do regarding method of carry. We regularly get accused of being too stupid to handle a firearm safely when cold carry is undeniably the SAFEST way to carry when it comes to Accidental Discharges.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.