Originally Posted by Jeff_O
So, Wildswalker, the number of tags and the success rate of them will make your position look a little tainted by circumstance, thus, you won't tell us?

Wildswalker: post your state and unit!

(just kidding for Pete's sake... unload the flamethrower...)

No Jeff, you want to argue hunter safety stats and tag allocations, and terrain "difficulty" like it makes your damn case or something.

What you FAIL to realize is that it's a matter of One, YOU, singular and in ultimate control and responsibility of your weapon.

It's what YOU may or may not do, by your own power or by something beyond your control, that affects the outcome of a situation, good or bad.

YOU, an imperfect human being just like the rest of us, toting a mechanical devise otherwise known as a deadly weapon, that might fail without warning, both certainly can be documented as failing without warning and/or explanation.....and relying soley on YOU and IT to make it back home safely.

Since you couldn't find for yourself the root reason to vote AGAINST Obama, for example, we can't realistically expect you to understand this.....as this, like that, requires a little more than seeing things on the surface, or taking things at face value.

I don't give a damn if Oregon may have not had an accidental discharge of a firearm in the last thousand years....the NEXT ONE should never happen.

The fact that YOU advocate, and with childish stupidity, creating a situation that could very well cause ONE (in the statistical sense) to happen (that ALSO could have been easily prevented by YOUR willing action)leaves us cold chamber guys knowing it would be ONE TOO MANY.

We definately would say "toldja so".........

With all your insistant arguing against something that WOULD save your own life during an activity (that these days is really only recreational to most and NOT a matter of life and death survival) it's astounding to us that you would have so little disregard for your wife's future without you....should you shoot yourself in the head.

And don't give me that crap you NEED a deer, you post here on this forum with your cell phone.....let THAT sink in all the way before you knee jerk on it.

To hear you tell about your locale it sounds like you need to be parked in the deep and dark, facing a random opening, rifle at assault battery and pointed in the precise location a deer will be, and ready to blast 'em when the fleeting glimpse presents itself.....I call bullchit. THAT's YOU not being able to Hunt your locale. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know what you'll say, I don't know anything about Oregon. You are still full of chit on it.

Like I asked about before, What do the bow hunters do up there? Do they even bother with the conditions being so terrible and against them? Am betting they just find an easier state to hunt, huh..........

[Linked Image]