Originally Posted by gophergunner
Kodiak-you're right, I should read the whole thread, but it's not going to change my view on this. As for the guy who got shot in the leg-how'd it happen-what's the details. Every gun I own has a working safety on it. Unless I'm squeezing the trigger, that safety is on at all times, whether the gun is loaded or not. I don't make a habit of pointing the muzzle end of my guns at myself or any other human being. If you guys feel the need to hunt with an empty chamber, more power to ya', but I would have to think the vast majority of hunters keep one in the chamber on the off chance that they just might find a critter to shoot at. I am going back to read the whole thread now.

And at that time, you'll see my stance on hot or not...(Hot, usually, at work or play.)

Not suggesting it will (or in fact should)change your mind, only that its an interesting read.

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.