And here is some feedback about Lee's towing business.

"Loud and obnoxious
by edrockster at Citysearch

I have no idea if Lee's Towing is good at what they are supposed to do. What I do know is that I was awakened from a deep sleep in the middle of the night by two obnoxious, thuggy acting, loud, drunken sounding tow truck drivers doing something--I'm still not sure what--in the parking lot of my townhouse. When I got the name and number off the side of the tow truck, I called to suggest whatever they are doing should be done more quietly, and the rude person answering the phone suggested I call the Police. I did so, and the disturbers of the peace scampered as fast as they could. I still don't know what they were up to, and I probably would have had no problem with it, if they had only done it more quietly and with respect for people who would be sleeping in the middle of the night. I will never use them.

* Pros: None
* Cons: Loud, Obnoxious, Rude

AND THIS IS CLASSIC!

" AVOID LEES!!
by mike62 at Citysearch

I Had Lee's Tow my car the other day and it took forever for the drive to get here and when he did he was really dirty and smelled really bad. It also seemed like he didn't know what he was doing and it took him forever to hook my car up. They should really think about washing their trucks and theirself. Very Very bad service!!! I would NEVER use them again!!

* Pros: NONE
* Cons: Were should I Start!!