Originally Posted by crossfireoops
If you shoot with that rubber eyecup hoo yaw......

MAKE SURE THE TINY VENT HOLE IS NOT PLUGGED !

.......I've just finished pages 45 to 51 of an extremely rare Sniper's manual titled "Shoot fast, lift lots, and run far".

......Author : Framis Leoldenema, obviously a pseudonym.

I arranged for a deep cover KGB agent to lift it for me. It's one of those esoteric "Government" pubs. that are still highly classified. Luckily this Ivan is working "Both sides of the street, and to make ends meet , is working part time for the Russian Mafia. Negotiating with these guys is a riot,.....and with enough good potato liquor, educational to boot.

They're telling me that a rather unsavory, and notorious Molester of elderly woman, pedigree sheep, and Adolescent gay boys carved out a legend in the rubble of Stalingrad,.....and notably weird, in the land of the weird,....so to speak.

Leonsky 24,....appparently in some way involved with the initial design of the Moison Nagant, and it's ammuniton. Really LIKED to be addressed as "Old Sniper" and had a real thing going for Enemas, and all equipment associated therewith.

I think it might be worth studying,.......somewhen,.....

......long and intriguing yarn,.....epitomizing how close to insanity genius runs ( pun intended,....enaema, ...runs,...?)

anyhoo back ton Sniping with stolen Mauser designed clones.
If you let that rubber eyecup's vent plug, and aweat sticks it to your face,.....the recoil may well pop your eyball right outta' it's socket.

If you haven't caught up to it,....LeeOldenema is pontificating over on the BPCR and Gunsmithing forums,..... as usual, drivel.
Oldenema's dictating prices for common gunsmithing jobs,.....quite a riot,.....when compared to Brownell's average charges.

Watch out for Rubber eyepieces, and other such gear,.....until you know who designed it, and where it mighta' been.

GTC

BTT For 340boy.