BMT,
My law school never has had a night school, nor anything but full-time courses. There are good law schools that have part-time and night school classes - much better schools than some of the full-time 3rd-rate law schools. Likewise, there are good MBA programs which are part-time, because they want students who have experience and are climbing the corporate ladder. Many very good engineering schools have part-time degree programs. In fact, about 200 of them combined forces 20 years ago into a satellite program of remote instruction, enabling me to sit in my home classroom and take courses from JPL and Georgia Tech.

RWE,
I already asserted that I owned several Winchesters claimed by fools to not exist. But their physical existence is real proof.

varmintsinc,
I was introduced to kettlebells in 1967.
Have YOU ever used them? What kind? What exercises?
While you were Googling, did you look up any of the old time strong men whom I recommended?

Remember when you fools scoffed at anyone doing dumbell rows with 80, 90, and 100 lbs? Remember when I posted links to MANY men who regularly used these weights in their training?

Face it, you move in a much lower orbit of physical (and mental) capabilities than many other people operate.