thats the best arguement you can come up with.....the dumb SOB tried arguing libel laws with me, a newspaper publisher and a bunch of lawyers and thinks he came out on top.....he is a pathological liar, nothing more......i know a few ppl with employment records along the same lines of what Lee claims so i dont doubt someone could hold multiple doctorates and the like but the thing those ppl have in common and Lee lacks is that they have no problem producing proof if asked, hell most of them are proud as hell to do it because of the work they put towards it.....

Lee is just a blow hard idiot that hasnt produced ANY proof of anything he has claimed to do....hell he cant post a simple picture of a rifle so i think he is far more like an idiot reporter we employed for all of 10 days, his resume and stories he told us didnt match up and put the SOB bout 5 years ahead of the rest of us cause what he claimed was not possible in the time he claimed it happened and was easy enough to check out cause we had the info to do so....just a internet commando claiming to do a bunch of chit he never did and gets called on it when he regularly [bleep] up the details.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books