HaaaHaaa, talking out your A again.

This thread was started, not to ask a question to the gunwriters here but to incite by putting out incorrect info. Like the walking thread and the GC issues. It's fair game to question the motives and where the thread should lead. Hello! it's really not about military rifles.

You have a ways to go to prove you aren't connected to L24. I'm not giving up all my tells, but here's one. You come on with no profile, have 600 posts in a few months, know everything about Big Stick from the past here, yet proclaim, when no one asked, that you have no idea who L24 is and why is everyone picking on him. Right.

Your marine biology needs more googling, quit listening to your green peace friends. Maybe if you had an area that the trawlers weren't raping the reefs and bottoms you would have a ton of groupers also. What's the life expectancy of a grouper? Name that grouper in my above pic. Name this grouper. and is it possible going by size they are the same age? How many years do they have left, if the trawlers don't get them?

[Linked Image]

Dolphins are people too, why are you eating them?

So some of the most pleasant people on earth, your average Mexican national, is an overbred idiot. There are definately some social and govermental issues they have to deal with and I'm glad I don't. Doesn't stop them from being honestly friendly and family orientated, I find a lot of plusses they have above your average american at times.

Should keep your racest veiws hidden.

I'll go back to the kids table now.

Kent