Originally Posted by Lee24
Originally Posted By: Lee24
You mean, "VAnimrod and Triggerguard CLAIM that Winchester never made the rifles in South Carolina."

They CLAIMED to have been told such by someone at Winchester, whom they have been unable to name. They made it all up.

---- Then is yarn in response -----------
And then I provided you with the name and phone number of someone at Winchester who also verified that no such rifles existed, even as limited production, non-cataloged items.

I provided the name and number, VA then said it was the same person he spoke to. Or did you conveniently forget this?

- exbiologist

------- The FACT is -----------------
1. I never saw any such name provided.
No one ever sent it to me in a PM, either.
Sounds like yet more BS from the hate crowd of know-nothing bluffers.

2. If someone had, that doesn't mean VAnimrod or Triggerguard actually had any such source at Winchester, and anyone who believes they did, is a gullible idiot.

3. Why would any of you take 2 years to come up with the name of this alleged source? Smells like more or your typical BS.

4. Post the name and contact information again, so I can call them.

5. This topic is about US Military Sniper Rifles, another subject to which the usual trolls have nothing to add, so they try to dredge up some other old phony issues they concocted.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
You trolls play with each other, while the lurkers begin to ask themselves why none of you can ever come up with any real information.

http://24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/3493183/20

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter