Newbies may be new, but that does not mean they are dumb. I was a newbie once and I figured out several chronic posters BS pretty quickly. I also am likely no smarter than the average new user of the 24 HR Campfire. So the rationalization of pointing the troll to the newbie is not too valid IMHO.

It amazes me no end that some sailboat fuel salesman can tie up at the dock and set up shop and we can set back and watch how many sailboats pull into the marina for a fill up, many pull up many times.

Like any troll this one does what he does on purpose because he knows just whose button he can push, when to push it, and how to push it to get a desired reaction. The reason he keeps pushing the buttons is because it works and it gives him a sense of gratification and control. So how much happiness do you want to give the troll in the New Year and how much control over your actions are you willing to continue to grant to the troll in the New Year? We didn't see the Model 70 375 picture last year and we won't see this year either. Or next for that matter.

Ignore the troll, let him die, let this thread die. Its entertainment value is long since over.

Happy New Year everyone. smile

Steve

Theodore Roosevelt: "Do what you can where you are with what you have"