Originally Posted by oldman1942
Lee, stop wasting your time. These fools think they are doctors, 1000 yard shooters, legal experts and gun history experts. I have children older and far, far better educated than any of them.
"If I were king" they would all be sent over to Big Stick's private hell where insults, lies and staying OFF topic is the norm. Just a bunch of the punk brat entitled set, that had life handed to them on a platter and don't know a 98K from a GEW98.

As with the Big Stick crowd, they love to DEMAND that you do this and that to satisfy their sophomoric power trip desires.
Keyboard tough guys who would never act this way if they couldn't hide under their desks. I had one a-hole from that site threaten to come down from SD to WY and "kick my drooling old butt" etc. After I posted a link to Wyoming castle law....well he never made it.

Blah, blah, blah...most probably never served or heard a shot fired in anger. They'll be among the first to go when the food wars come.

Just give em a (GRIN) and stick to talking to the adults.

You seem to know Lee, can you give these guys any rational reason for not posting a picture of the infamous rifle in question?

Why spend ten times the amount of time arguing the fact, when a simple picture could end the argument and put all these damned wannabees in their rightful places?

He's your friend, talk to him, post the damned picture and shut these armchair hunters up!