Originally Posted by Lee24
As for VAnimrod practicing law, he doesn't. I asked him straight up, and he said he is not a lawyer.

IIRC he is in fact a lawyer, just not one currently practicing law. That means he is still a lawyer with a degree from law school, something you don't have.

Originally Posted by Lee24
Pugs, your merely claiming that someone is this or that doesn't make it so, especially when you are unable to offer any contradicting facts.

You've been offered many documented facts that contradict many of your claims and you offer nothing acurate or verifiable in return but merely resort to the "you're not worthy" line.

As far as someone claiming to be someone or something they are not, there are many here who have offered verifiable proof over the years. I suspect I have met face-to-face on the order of 40 Campfire members between the Raton get together, the DC Grill and Chills, and the TN pig hunt over the last four years. To a man (and woman Sassy!) they have proven to be enjoyable, trustworthy, honest and down to earth people. Based on this track record I assume the best of a person until proven otherwise. I read an awful lot of your posts before I decided to call you out on some of your lies about topics I am well versed in and make sure other people see your "facts" for what they are, suspect until verified by independent sources.

My opinion on Oldman is still out but he certainly seems to have tendencies that are similar to your and if I were an administrator with access to some simple data the results might be interesting.

Now, back to reviewing some Wireshark data to finish up the first draft of a report so I can deer hunt on Wed with another campfire member.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated