Originally Posted by Lee24
bwinters, if you want to believe someone using a pseudonym "sitka_deer" that he has secret sources he cannot reveal, but who can refute my personal knowledge military sniper rifles and, in medical device research.... go ahead and kid yourself.

For those, like Steve, who don't know, walnut trees do not require you to watch them grow. They will grow while you do another job. And you can cut them and make them into furniture and gunstocks as a hobby, while you still keep that full time job going.

I assumed some of you had at least a minimum experience with work, trees, and guns as a hobby to figure all this out. My mistake.

Ah, but you think my sources are secret? There are many here that know exactly who I am referencing. I make no secret of the fact. If you had done what you claimed you would know my "secret" source, too. I even gave a huge fat clue to identify my "secret" so there would be no doubt. You clearly have no clue because you did not consult as a chemical engineer on any part of the PSA test.

As to walnut, you are the one unable to Google walnut information... Relying on your walnut delusions as fact is really pretty sad.

How about you PM a phone number and time to call and I will call on my dime and you can see I do indeed exist...
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.