Originally Posted by Lee24
Looks like all those who claim to have secret sources who can refute me are the ones dodging. The information is so secret, they cannot even post it.

I post facts, and the idiots cry, "It can't be!", but they can't explain why, because they don't know.

Originally Posted by RWE
...the credibility of the source is paramount

So you are willing to accept the word of someone posting under the pseudonym of "sitka_deer" that he doesn't understand the subject, but he has a secret source who says I didn't do such and such engineering project.

Boy, that's a real hot source there. LOL!!
I can see why he doesn't use his real name. But don't call him or his secret pal "credible sources".

Lee - ah..... one huge difference - many of us have actually talked to and met "Sitka_Deer". SK is a credible source on the 'Fire. A novel concept - he has backed up all of his claims on things he has stated. For example, we got into a discussion on the use of epoxy for re-finishing gunstocks. I asked alot of questions, had some back and forth because I was a bit skeptical of his claims. Turns out he provided facts, pictures - and sound guidance on the topic. I learned much from the man.

You on the other hand make outlandish claims, fail to back anything up, then proceed to call the rest of us doubters idtios, trolls, etc.

Like I've said before to you - you get treated in the manner in which you deserve. The whole 24 hour campfire is against you - YOU apparently think you are the sole onwer of all that is correct in this world. You are a Troll of the first order.

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.