Originally Posted by Rman
Lee, you do know that "Arnold Strong" isn't a real name, right? Just a test? Show me one bodybuilding contest that was won by "Arnold Strong".

R.

Originally Posted by Lee24

"Arnold Strong" was a stage name, used by several circus strong men. This was from the era of P.T. Barnum and all these men used kettle bells for work outs and for exhibitions.

Wow Lee,you missed that one by a mile."Arnold Strong" was the screen name for Arnold Schwarzenegger when he first came to America,specificly when he made the film "Hercules in New York".The producers felt that his name was too long,and stuck him with the "Strong" name,which didn't stick.

Your Google-fu seriously failed you on that one.The fact that I didn't even need Google to answer that,just goes to show how much useless information I have on tap. (grin)

Brian.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan