Originally Posted by Lee24

------- The FACT is -----------------
1. I never saw any such name provided.
No one ever sent it to me in a PM, either.

Lee - your lying knows no bounds.

From the link exbiologist provided:

Originally Posted by exbiologist
OK, I just talked with Rick Taylor with Winchester's customer service. Phone number is 800-333-3288.
I specifically asked, "has there ever been a .375 H&H Super Grade produced in the South Carolina factory? Either as a non-cataloged limited run for a single distributor or as a cataloged model?" He said, "no sir, the largest caliber to date has been the .338, and they just began making those. But I suspect they will make those larger calibers in the future."
So there you go, someday soon one might exist, but they currently do not (which no one here ever really doubted)
Ingwe, if you could get cracking on the time machine poster for Lee, I would much appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Lee24
Well, exbiologist came up with a name of someone at Winchester Customer Service, 2.5 years after VAnimrod and triggerguard were unable to name their contacts. Of course, it's right off the new Winchester web site. Thanks for nothing, exbiologist.

What makes you think this CS rep is the secret contact of VAnimrod or triggerguard whom they cannot name? How dumb can you be?

So it's obvious you did in fact see and acknowledge the name provided to you.

Honestly - you are worthless to this forum.

Me