Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by HawkI
Good for you.

My wife and I were HS sweethearts; hope to get as far as you have.

You still her little F'er? (grins)

Us too, started when we were young and just never quit.

So was mine... But it was complicated back then... And she had a couple 'other sweethearts' 10 years later I ran into her in a grocery store, with her three bastid kids. After dating for three years, we bought a house, then got married...

Then the next three years of my life were hell. The verbal abuse, the accident (just like her mommy, she played that for every last nickle it was worth, basically my insurance company just payed for a pre-existing medical condition) the affair, the getting fired becuase she didn't give a [bleep] about her 40K a year job, the out of control Lohrtab addiction, the 100 pound weight gain, the constant nagging bitching... Expecting me to support her ass and her three bastard kids, while her full time job was eating twinkies and dragging everyone in the house down to her miserable level... And then there was the last day I spent in our house... She started the usual daily fight at 2:30 while I was on my way to work (her favorite,) and like our long time marraige counselor taught me, I wasn't going to rise to the occasion. The fat nagging bitch shoved me around in front of her kids, wouldn't let me by her, then tried to shove me down a flight of stairs after I said I wasn't ever going to hit a woman. She did have the decency to ask me if I was "some kind of pussy" when I wouldn't hit her.

But hey, I signed papers Tuesday at 8:45, and I'm now a free man laugh

The moral of the story is 'Don't put your dick in crazy' And sure as hell don't try and work schitt out for a year and a half after the bitch ran around on you, even if your parents are about to have their 36th anniversary in a couple weeks. I could've married a supermodel and put up with less drama frown

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall