Originally Posted by oldman1942
Come on fools, betcha your mutual admiration society can't get this to 300 posts?

LAFFIN!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

This is along the lines of a CALL OUT.

First I'd like to see alla' this bad mouthing of the ( gotta' use the word once) VENERABLE and revered 1903 Springfield Rifle ratchet down a notch,....mebbe 2. If you don't, it will verify mean-ness,....and I'll report you to the Poilitenessmen, with their hankies of steel.

OLDMAN 1942,..........You are challenged to remove alla' the "Collector's Tags" from those 2 old pelters, and have them attend, and participate in a shooting match against the 2 '03s pictured here. It would be peach t!ts if you and Lee24 could kiss and make up for that match, at least.

I'd really enjoy laying down on my belly and whipping the snot outta' both of you,....and those 2 hanger queen whatever they ares. "Big Green" will outshoot either one of those beautiful ( albeit clownish in terms of REPEATABLE potential accuracy) "Collectibles"

Than, ....we can get up and do some offhand,....what say $20.00 a pop just to start,....and see where that f=goes.

I'll use the one with the bondoed forend,......a Springfield '03 that I have all of $225 invested in, at this time.

Put up, or STFU.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 01/23/10.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain