Cosmic forces at play here. Some lunatic starts strutin' about history, fugged up beyond all recognition(FUBAR for you civies out there) and soon enough we had a four alarm SNAFU (If I tell you I gotta kill ya.)

The loon gets skewered on his own bayonet and somehow, probably a deep space neutron star collapse, this thing goes ballistic and, yeah, some of the funniest chitt I've come across in years.

In parallel symmetry I have entered into one of those darker periods of life and am staring at this weird azzed circumstance where some quack is gonna hang me by my heels and turn a Xylon robot loose on my innards with a sharp blade and excise some brand x cancer. Fug, it rains and shines. Yin and Yang. Loon is gone, I'm not and have no intention of slippin' into that good night. Too much interesting chitt goin' on ya know.

I'm pert near out of girlie pics but do appreciate the scenery and that's a fact. I am pleased that balcony girl is on top of the ratings at this late date. Not the prettiest, probably not the brightest and her virtue is questionable...but ding dangit, she do leave a mark on your memory!

I got but one question. A bet maybe. We gettin' to 100K first or 8,000? I say 100K, but maybe not. I got a bottle of Red Label says so. Any takers here? Any of you Knights of the Turd World got a different opinion?

By the way, no side bets with mayo............

On last thought...for the moment. I met this gal in Pleiku we called Annie. Little Annie Fannie actually. Pic of her here and we'd have a new numba 1. Part Vietnamese, Chinese and Jap. Nung material. Worked the O'Club bar at Camp Holloway actually and every GI ever saw her fell head over heels for Annie, several times. She talked a little funny....she would start out:

"HI GI! How you do? You have good day? We have too much fun whire you boys kirr VC! Too Funny! HA! Major Mac, he srip on stuff on froor from froor show rast night. Bust ass big! HA HA! Annie hear choppa leave earry today. Where you go? Rat-a-tat-tat! Go Cong! Anyway, you arr numba 1 GI, now sit skinny ass on stoor and have horiday! First one on Annie!"

We never cared much about how she tarked. Only thing I ever saw over there worth savin'. God, I miss her. laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain