Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by DanAdair
Dude.... Ship your daughter up to Montana.

Seriously, I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to import my next old lady laugh

If she's the type of girl that can wake up in a tent in September, and can't make up her mind on whether to hunt Bull Elk, or go fly fishing for Bull Trout, she's my kind of girl wink

Unfortunately, if she ever ditched her hubby you would have to move here. He's from Chi town and the law was laid down on she's an Az girl, camping/fishing is mandatory, get your city butt out there and shoot me an elk. He calls it the,"Kill the son-in-law hunt" just cause there was rain, snow, hazardous terrain and killing the elk was the worst thing that happened. It almost killed him packing it out... I ended up packing most of it out anyway.

I asked him if he want's to put in again and she just laughs, say's he still hasn't recovered yet... it's been two years...

On your resume, make sure and list all backpacking experience... she won't wait for you on the trail if you falter.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

DOH!!! So its not just Montana where women are like parking spots.... All the good ones are taken, the only ones left are either handicapped or way the [bleep] out there.

Now tons of schitty weather, and a dead Elk, and backpacks sounds like an ideal week vacation in mid September to me laugh

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall