Lee,

Please never stop posting on this forum. It's comedy gold, and I love every minute of it.

You guys trying to run him off- don't do it! Take it for what it is. Every campfire needs a Lee24.

I *hope*, Lee, that you are smarter than we give you credit for, and we've all taken the bait, hook, line, and sinker. If so, props to you. Keep blurring the line between reality and make believe just enough to keep the forum members attacking their keyboards in anger and frustration.

If not, and you are posting this stuff in all seriousness, it is still hilarious, but I feel bad for you. Don't you know that you could silence the critics with a few simple pictures and documents? Then YOU would be the one laughing, and we'd all eat crow.

How about a pic of your engineering degrees? Or your mystical guns? Or any pics, for that matter, that back up any of your tales? Or any shred of evidence, or web links, that lend credence to your stories? With all of your many accomplishments, I'm sure you've got links all over the web to show of your greatness. What is your real name, for example? You know how epic it would be if you actually did all the stuff you claim to have done, and everyone on here was wrong about you? I would laugh for a very, very long time, either way.

I love me some lee24, but I'm not sure why, yet.