I INVENTED P. T. Barnum.

....just after I invented Elephants,

Than I had to invent the steam engine, so's we could get the Elephants on shore and PT could cruise ( Chrysler plug)

Lee,.....as much as I appreciate your help with the minor details of inventing the Steam Engine,.......and your well intentioned advice about the original elephant design
( 4 tusks?!).....you're really starting to pizz me off.

These fellows sound like they've got their chit together.

You need to remember that it's not everybody gets to live 4-5 lifetimes, and be "inner Circle" on alla' the latest evolutions.

I forgave you that"Bubonic Plague" stunt,........and remain somewhat underwhelmed at your latest "Tsunami Research" activities in the Indian Ocean / China Sea.

Fair warning,........DON'T pizz off these "Campfire types" any further.

there's more than a few look like suitable replacements for your sorry azz, and Imn have no doubt they just might do better work.

Now,....Lee, get back to work on this "Global Warming Horsechit, and try and get this Gore weirdo in line. Gotta' say, I'm really pizzed that you called out "trust him"

'Fore you leave ....go get me a coffee, Lee.

GOD

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain