Originally Posted by Lee24
sitka_deer isn't disputing anything in this thread about the topic. He is trying to gin up something personal, loosely based on the subject. He has done the same thing in other threads where he did not have much knowledge of, or interest in, the subject matter.

As with the others, sitka_deer holds a grudge for disagreements with me in some other topic which was their pet subject. Rather than just having a difference of opinion, they all tried to dispute facts, which they could not do, because they are facts, and published in scientific and in industry journals.

Sitka_deer is sore because I made some recommendations on building and finishing gunstocks, based on my personal experiences growing walnut, buying and selling walnut, building gunstocks and furniture for 45 years, and designing and building custom CNC machines for woodworking. If he wants to post his opinions on stocks, fine. But when he starts calling someone a liar and a fraud, and then I show him the facts about woods and finishes from the U.S. Forestry Service and the finish manufacturers, he needs to at least stop, even if he cannot bring himself to admit he was wrong and apologize.

You have once again played dodge to the essence of the discussion.

Your original point was to the credibility of some guy named "sitka_deer". I affirmatively demonstrated to you that "sitka_deer" is a known commodity - complete wth verifiable name, address, phone number, and persona. You on the other hand are an internet persona dreamed by someone adept at deception.

The sad part still remains - even if you have accomplished all/most/some of what you claim, you have still alienated yourself from the 'Fire members. But of course that means nothing to you.

Which is why you still keep posting...............

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.