After more than 2 years of VAnimrod and Triggerguard claiming to have secret, unidentified sources at Winchester who said I and others do not own the rifles we own, anyone who believes them is rather naive.

You mean, "VAnimrod and Triggerguard CLAIM that Winchester never made the rifles in South Carolina."

They CLAIMED to have been told such by someone at Winchester, whom they have been unable to name. They made it all up.

------- The FACT is -----------------
1. I never saw any such name provided.
No one ever sent it to me in a PM, either.
Sounds like yet more BS from the hate crowd of know-nothing bluffers.

2. If someone had, that doesn't mean VAnimrod or Triggerguard actually had any such source at Winchester, and anyone who believes they did, is a gullible idiot.

Sorry I missed your moment in the spotlight when you were lying through your teeth again Lee.

I'd say after working with USRAC from 1993-2006 and with FN from 2006-to present, I am a contact and you are a liar and will forever remain that way, simply because no matter how hard you try, you'll never come up with the rifle in question.

You don't own it, never did, and neither does anyone else on God's green earth. I have had a standing offer for working on two years for a free rifle to anyone who can show proof of ownership of a rifle like you've described and have had exactly zero takers. It's been in my signature line for months.

Anyone knows that no one would turn down a free rifle, if all they had to do was show proof that they owned another, especially one worth over a $1,000.00 and not being made anymore.

I do wish that Rick would get rid of you and a couple others that have thorougly ruined what was a pretty good hunting and shooting forum. You're a disgrace to our sport and the sponsors here.