Originally Posted by dryflyelk
Originally Posted by Lee24

dryflyelk, you probably are so far behind the curve in discussing anything technical, that you are unable to recognize just how much more some of us know about engineering than you do.

By "some of us", I hope you mean, "everyone but me".

I don't know jack about engineering, and never claimed to. I have a feeling we have the former in common; the later, not so much.

( <<<<< Dryfly elk, that would be the power curve AS SEEN THROUGH BINOs !!!! You sir, are so very far behind it. This is killing me, man- I would hang out here for no other reason than Lee24 if that's what it came down too, I mean this is the finest free entertainment available.

Lee, I myself am suomewhat ignorant in the field of engineering, and in fact , <<<< that is what the power curve looks like from my position, when viwed through 15x bino's. This bein gthe case could please expound on the subject for me please? Just a little info, IE where exactly is the powercurve located? How fast is it moving? Can it be graphed? thanks, G

I was wrong when I called this some of the finest free entertainment available, this is some of the finestr free Education available. I'm hoping Lee will get me an MD here if I hanf out long enough!