Waded through all 50+ pages and generally feel the need for a shower.........

There are too many quirks, inconsistencies and plain ole BS to counter from our buddy Lee.

I'll play Holiday Inn Express counselor to evaluate Lee. I'm guessing Lee is 50 something, fairly intelligent but has an inferiority complex the size of Alaska. He knows a bit about alot of things - enough to get him crawling out on some pretty skinny limbs. His inferiority complex keeps him trying to prove his intellectual acumen - which then becomes one big spiraling pile of BS.

The fact that he won't/can't post a pic of the SC made M70 is a testiment to the fact that it doesn't exist, Even if it did, at this point, he's played the game long enough that no one would believe him.

In the end, its all about our boy Lee. He does love the attention - feeds his complex - which is why he posted this latest round of trash. He knows he has a bullseye on his chest but relishes the fact that he can generate a 50 page thread.

I genuinely feel bad for the guy and quit trying to get him to prove his postulations. He is certainly entertainment on the 'Fire but cetainly lives a pitiful life - unless of course you ask him.

Lee how'd I do?

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.