Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Points of fact:

1) I never claimed Liar24 was a tow-truck driver. He's getting his stupid ass confused again.

2) I have claimed that he's a lying POS, res ipsa loquitur.

3) I have, and as has been verified, a law degree and am not currently practicing law. A lawyer is a term for some one who has graduated from an accredited law school, whether they practice currently or not.

4) Liar24's photobucket account lists him as "Lee", and supposition that such is his name, and his NOW claim that such is false points rather strongly toward a possibility that folks are getting REALLY close to figuring out who and what he is (hint: it is not an engineer).

5) No current or former living P.E. in either NC or SC (both states Liar24 claims to have worked in, and both that would and do require a P.E. license for work Liar24 claims to have done) matches the description, age, or expertise Liar24 claims to possess.

Aside from all that, you do have to wonder when enough will be enough............

VA has him nailed down. Lee or Liar, or his AKA: Oldman42 the enema doll. All could be put to rest with a picture.