Well I guess the "boys" on the playground will continue on this thread carrying on about whomever Lee may be and what he owns or does not. Anyone who knows ISP tracing 101 could determine we are hardly related nor am I his puppet.

You guys are almost as easy as the a-holes on ARAIG, he just keeps playing you like little sunfishes on a cane pole and you keep coming back for more.

He doesn't HAVE to prove a thing to any of you but probably enjoys your frantic efforts to flush him out for their entertainment value.

BTW there is NO site requirement to have a handle that in anyway resembles your real name, nor is the same as used on other sites.
Perhaps when wing nuts appoints an internet Czar, that will change.

Following this is, at best boring, at worst revealing of the ease with which one can wind up a bunch of keyboard boys over something of no import, considering the REAL problems we face.

I hope you are all as worried about what the idiots in DC are doing to you, your children and grand-children as you are about the GD 375.

BTW anyone with the Photoshop ability to make a cover like my latest publication (shown below) would find it very easy to whip up a M-70 375 stamped with "Made on Mars by Little Green Men", so don't count too much on what you think you are seeing.

Keep snapping up those worms and ending up in the frying pan...LOL

[Linked Image]