My favorite thing going on that thread is the misdirection Lee utilizes, totally disreagrding the fact that exbiologist just put the smack down- Lee now wants to argue over whether or not that guy is in fact the "top secret source" I love it.
[Linked Image]

Here is a composite sketch of the highly touted top secret source. It pains me to be the one to step forward with this information, but in the interst of integrity I feel compelled. While it is possible to ascertain through customer service reps like he ones listed on the winchester website that the 375 H&H supergrade doesn't exist- VAnimrod used another method. You'll never get him to name his source because his source was no commonplace Winchester employee, wasn't in fact internal to the company at all. In fact the reason VAnimrod will not site his source is because he is concerned about the possibilty of being prosecuted for INDUSTRIAL ESPIONAGE- because he used the SUPERSPY yuo can see in the composite sketch above to gain this intelligence.

Here is a composite sketch of the severet agent I uilized to sleuthe this whole thing out

[Linked Image]

Last edited by 175rltw; 12/27/09.