Amazing Lee, you are so far in denial I am almost at lost for words. Try hanging out someplace like Snipershide, there are plenty of former AMU people over there that are more than happy to share what they know about who was there and when. I quite specifically have a forum member over there that is well recognized says he can remember everyone that was on the AMU anywhere around that time period.

I explained to him that you typically play virtual dodgeball and he said if you cannot at least provide some information you should be dismissed as an imposter. He also said asking for a DD214 is way to much due to concern for identity theft but you first two letters and next four digits of your service number or even your MOS would be enough. Will you even come out and say you were in the service or will it now become some type of civilian consultant job you had that allowed you to shoot at Ft. Benning?

And yes I have a name and he has given me permission to post it as a means of shutting you up.

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper