lee24, i haven't been around the campfire for a little while, so i don't know of the history you share with others. i have read all 122 pages on this thread and all i can say is "WOW"! if i have it figured right, you have claimed to be a "rocket engineer", AMU shooter, USMC sniper, walnut tree grower, stockmaker, collector of military arms, lawyer, and some kind of a rep for computer software companies? WTF? what really baffles me is why if you have the evidence you claim you don't produce it? if i was you (God forbid!)i would relish the chance to stick it to those that have ripped me. i would produce all the photos and evidence requested and then rip them. when you continue to parade around saying you have this evidence, but don't produce it, you just look that more pathetic. why not rebutt those that have critized you and then start fresh? i have to say if you are lying about your military service then you are a real piece of schit! i have family and friends serving in the military and you are doing a great diservice if you are impersonating a soldier. it is my opinion, but i think rick should demand evidence of lee's personal military record and if he can't produce it, then he should be taken off the site. it's one thing for somebody to claim to be an expert, it's another thing to claim military service and desecrate the blood spilled by our fallen heroes. if you are in fact impersonating a soldier, then you deserve the very worst punishment.

Clint Eastwood: "I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it."