Originally Posted by elkhunter76
Originally Posted by doubletap
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Originally Posted by oldman1942
"There isn't one member on this website that I would not take hunting with me........there are a few that would not make it back though..."

That is funny as hell there isn't one person on this site that would go hunting with you. laugh

If you don't go hunting with him you'll miss your chance to leave him in those snow covered peaks.

The slime ball stole that from my signature line. He has resorted to stealing quotes right of this thread. That is low even for a Lee24 clone.

The Lee24 OS has no morals, no scruples. It is relentless. It doesn't breath, eat or bleed. It never stops until it's destroyed! It is blond. Probably. Possibly transgender. It may even be an alter ego of Maureen Dowd! laugh

A long time ago, in a web site far, far away, there was a fellow who was the right hand man for the site owner. They talked the talk, shot the chitt, and when someone had the temerity to question the Word, well, they came after you like screeching liberals from Air America.

I was not bowed, even though I questioned the Word. In fact, it launched an in depth study which I found highly edumicating even as it provided the tools of their destruction! "HA!", I said. "I will destroy him!"

So I artfully contrived to do so. It had never occurred to me that grown men would behave in such fashion as they did after the grenade went off. They did so because they were so incredibly stupid they could not understand basic concepts of reality, or even their chosen area of expertise. -sigh- In other words, the judge was blind and couldn't see the 8-1/2 x 11 glossy photos with the north arrow on them. frown

It really doesn't matter though, cause I really like this thread about fish, or black skirts, or oil rigs, or whatever in hell it's about.

I invented subtle, sly and supercilious certitude with a searingly sulfuric stare. I also invented alliteration in case it's not obvious.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain