Jusu Christie.... it really is getting like ARRIG. Now we have threats of ass kickings just like that [bleep] breath over there from SD who was gonna come and settle me as for good.

Lee, you should just back it down and talk to adults.

One of these punkasses may be pschyo enough to actually try and follow up on their threats.

As I told you before we are dealing with the Boomers' brats. They have never done anything but take, I doubt any wore the uniform and certainly none ever heard a shot fired in anger.

You waste your time trying to explain 30-03 vs 30-06 to THEM?
Hell they couldn't even tell you what a 30-03 is, why it was replaced, what was done to the rifles and who decided that the US Army would not convert to 7mm. They don't even know what the 7mm cartridge was, who invented it and what his greatest claim to fame was.

I mean when 60% of GRADUATING High School seniors in Chicago think we fought WWII WITH the Germans AGAINST the Russians....well here's what you get.

They couldn't even explain this bumper sticker:
"It may be 1788, it may be 1938 but it sure as heck a'int 1958"
because they are uneducated dolts whose parents were too busy lost in the 60s to have a clue and passed along the same idiocy through their drug corrupted genes to this lot.

Musta felt like this in Rome in 475AD....if you doubt it just look at the barbarians running D.C..

Just waiting for the "loyal" American Muslims to get the word, then it will get exciting......(GRIN)