Damn miss a day or two and I lost ten pages...please dont make me go back and read them all. Can someone just point me to the photos of real sniper rifles that were going to make Chris cry or was that photo of the .375 posted, you know with the special roll markings that only lee and a select few of his friends were able to purchase. You would think something that rare would be worth a ton of money or at least be worth showing off....

By the way lee your reading comprehension still sucks. Nobody ever said (at least I did not see it) people cannot do dumbell rows with heavy weights and nobody cares if you can find a you tube video of some old guy doing the same thing. You got called out when you described yourself as 6'0", 170lbs and doing 100 pound dumbells rows on your "light days". Then when you got called out again for not understanding the light and heavy day concept your light days suddenly became some other number (sorry dont recall) and your heavies were 120lbs. But by then you had being using Kettlebells since the 1970s (now 1967 in this thread) so the whole thing kind of died because people dont like you to dirty up threads in the backpacking section.

Funny you claim this band of trolls just love to gang up on you and other posters but the only threads in the backpacking section that ever degenerated were all heavily participated in by you.

PS good luck in that "last post" being your last. Im sure you will have to fire back for being caught again. You would think you would at least take notes to remember what you had already posted.

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper