Originally Posted by Lee24
BlackDog, I cited as references military histories, manuals, experts, and eyewitness accounts of the officers and soldiers.

My personal experience and knowledge from 40 years of collecting military arms, and some service, is just my entre' into those indisputable sources. I wasn't there in WWI or 1926, or WWII, but I know where to find the facts. If you can find other facts, go do it.

As I already pointed out, you are plagiarizing the works of others and spinning it. You offer no substantive material of your own to back up your claims,published or not.Instead of trying to be the forum search engine of questionability how about providing some documentation of your inimitable skill and intelligence. On another note, instead of threatening others on the forum by sending pm"s to Rick, how about petitioning Rick for your own "SPECIAL" Column instead of posting all your bullschit here. May I suggest in your petition to Rick that you call it
"ASK MR. KNOWITALL", my apologies to Rocky and Bullwinkle forthwith.

Men ocassionaly stumble over the truth from time to time but, most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.
- Winston Churchill-

NRA Endowment Life Member