Pretty much the same format as the last challenge, just adding a bolt division and starting fresh since photobucket killed the last one. There is still tons of info in the "24HC Black Rifle Challenge" thread so look there for any questions and info that may have already been covered. Oh and no old submissions, this thread is for targets shot after this challenge got started.

This challenge is designed to test your skills as well as your equipment. I will do my best to keep up with the rankings as we go along. Please read and follow the rules or your entry may not count.

The Rules:
Targets must be shot from 100 yards.
20 rounds will be scored, flyers included.
The rifle can be shot from any position as long as the shooter is supporting the rifle. Bipods, slings, and rear bags are ok to use. NO bench rest, lead sleds, or machine rest may be used.
All 20 rounds must be fired on the same day, from the same rifle.
Iron Sights will fire two 10 shot groups at the reduced 600 yard NRA targets.
Scoped rifles will fire two 10 shot groups at the target listed below (different targets are ok, just make sure both groups are on the same piece of paper)
No Benchrest or Dedicated F-Class rifles please. Let's keep it fair, we all know 20lb custom rifles will shoot.

Divisions:
Iron Sights
Scoped Semi-Auto
Scoped Bolt Action

Printable Targets:
Optics Target
24HC Challenge Target
Iron Sights Target
MR-31 Target

Please have your post in this order:

1) Picture of rifle and setup.
2) Picture of 100 yard range.
3) Picture of target (optics) or targets (irons) with 20 rounds through them. (place calipers or ruler laying over one group for reference)
4) Description of rifle and ammo used.
5) For Scoped Bolt and Semi-Auto rifles, list your group sizes and the average. For Iron sights, please list the group size and score.

Please sign each target with your 24HC name and date.

Thanks and good shooting.

Last edited by wareagle700; 08/06/18.

John 8:12 "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."