Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I think what this thread really shows is that you don't need a rifle that is 1 MOA for 20 shots to do most things that can be done with a rifle and that includes winning matches (BR excluded). Just look at everything people are accomplishing with rifles that couldn't meet this standard on a good day.

Its a known fact that you can shoot deer with a 2 moa hunting rifle. That' not what this thread is about, and hopefully never will be what it's about. There's a hunting rifle forum with loud mouths spouting off things like my rifle is a "sub 1/2 moa" or "sub moa all day long" rifle and here's the thread right here where they can prove it. Like I have said, we have 8 shooters now that have proven it... If you'd like though, you can keep stroking those little fu cks' ego's that can't shoot, but swear they can. One nice thing about this thread that I have noticed is, theres a whole hell of a lot less talk of those "sub 1/2 moa" rifles on the 24hrcampfire site now. Why? Because they know I'll call them out on it... In this world, there's always those that can do, those that can't and those that claim they can... Which one are you? Post your targets man... As of right now, we have 22,226 views to this thread. Guys know its here, but they don't post targets for obvious reasons...

The big questions about moa, who decides if a 3,5 or 10 shot groupis moa?Or is that left upto the person starting the challenge and their rules? Where is is it written too have a true moa rifle it has to be10 shots? Can it be 5? Again where is it written or accepted standard how many shots you need in group to say you have a moa rifle? Just curious? Side story, was at the range Sunday. Some guys shooting and I heard the word RUM after they came back down from checking targets I asked what rum do you have. They said 338 RUM. I said ouch, no brake/break on it and it was whipping there a$$ anyhow back to shooting and damn that thing looked painful. So we go cold i head down to check target, I looked at there target and it had 3 holes in it nowhere near the center and was like a 5 inch group lol... what’s the point well no one is going to shoot that 338 rum 20 times and be very accurate with it. Now put a brake/break on it then maybe one could, do it. That’s why this challenge is probably applies to smaller calibers or non magnums.

Last edited by 79S; 02/13/19.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.