Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
I remember a 1SG talking how he got his Soldiers to become a better team/cohesive group and it was by getting them to hate him. Another Sr. NCO said 1SG that’s a way, but not the right way..

There's always a right way and wrong way. Sometimes an accepted way doesn't always mean it is right. If it does, I'm changing my fu cking scores.. and you mo fo's can eat chidt... grin

Some do it the way you and t dog do it, some do it the way I do it, which I read about and seems the most common method and others when measuring the two furthest holes split them in half.. like our match director says before the start of every shoot. Gentleman we are here to have fun and no world records will be set here today.. ie just have fun..

With that no world records will be set here.. and I call bull chit on your 3 shot group you posted lol

Ha ha.. That Noveske shoots awesome 3 shot groups buddy. Its also the only rifle I have not been able to get into the sub moa category in the black rifle challenge. I've said it many many times that it is my least accurate AR15 and that is the truth. One of the reasons I threw on those back up irons and shoot the black rifle event with the irons sights. The funny thing there, when I'm shooting with irons, it will often times shoot 1/2" 3 shot and sometimes 1/2" 4 shot groups with irons:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
This is a 4 shot group with iron sights with that rifle..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA